Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Week 2: Case Study-Human Resources Management in Action

Being a single mother is one of the hardest jobs in the world.  I know first hand, because my mother is a single mother and I know what she went through to get my siblings and I to this point.  Donna, a hotel attendant works nine years with perfect attendance the whole time and she has one day to miss with her daughters graduation and they can't give her that.  I feel like hotels have many people on the extra board and one of those people can fill her spot.  I don't think their is a reason of conflict, because Donna wants to take one day off.  I feel like the hotel should understand that, and accommodate her on.  I feel believe in seniority, and if a person has an obligation to her daughter.  It is essential her workplace should support.  It is hard to find good hardworking employees that never call out and do their work as they should.  

No comments:

Post a Comment